National Luna Fridge - Stainless 125L
As part of our freight service Kulkyne Kampers offers freight insurance to ensure that the customer is protected if their goods get lost or damaged in transit. Freight insurance is optional so customers will need to select this option during the shopping cart process if they require it. We will ship your goods to you under one of the following terms depending upon which insurance option you select.
DDP: If you select the Freight Insurance option your goods will be freighted to you "DDP" which means we will assume all responsibility for delivering the goods to you. Any damage or loss of goods will be covered by Kulkyne Kampers at no risk to you. Once you have signed the "Proof of Delivery" when the goods are delivered to you, any damage to the product then becomes your responsibility. Please ensure your goods are fully delivered in good condition before you sign the "Proof of Delivery."
CFR: If you do not select the Freight Insurance option your goods will be freighted to you "CFR" which means you assume all responsibly for loss or damage of the goods from us to you. No liability will be accepted by Kulkyne Kampers under any circumstances if you do not select the Freight Insurance option.
Delivery Times: The times shown on this website are intended as a guide only, please call us if your delivery time is critical.
Freight DetailsSize: 84(l) x 50(w) x 75(h) cms Weight: 48kgs
Add your products to the shopping cart and you can calculate a total freight costs for the items in your shopping cart…
National Luna Fridge - Stainless 125L
This fridge is an ideal size for commercial users and tour operators, the National Luna 125 litre fridge / freezer is ideal for long trips into Australia's outback. This refrigerator offers unmatched cooling performance, high efficiency and much more usable capacity than other large fridges on the market. The 125 litre is powerful enough to be used as even a deep freezer in Australia's toughest 40 degree plus conditions. It also features digital temperature control for accurate temperature settings.
The 125 litre stainless steel fridge / freezer features the latest Danfoss BD35F compressor, which when coupled with 63mm insulation gives unbelievably low power consumption even in Australia's toughest conditions. The 125 litre is so economical it can be used as a freezer at -10 degrees in 32 degree temperatures and still average only 1.82 amps per hour.
The 125 litre stainless steel fridge weighs 48kgs and is constructed from rigidised stainless steel on the outer and smooth stainless steel on the interior. This is a seriously tough fridge for use in harsh conditions. The other benefit of metal construction is that a unique manufacturing process can be used whereby foam can be injected under high pressure into the walls of the fridge giving denser, more effective insulation maximising interior space while reducing overall dimensions.
- 495(w) x 835(l) x 750(h) - (1180mm with lid raised)
- 48kg weight;
- Actual volume 127.8 litres;
- 7 stainless steel baskets supplied;
- Minimum temperature at +43 degrees = minus 18 degrees (may be lower);
- 12 volt / 24 volt / 240 volt power source;
- 2.5 amp power draw (varies slightly on start up);
- 24hr average power draw on a typical 43 degree day = 41.81 amp hours (-10 degree cabinet setting);
- Material: Rigidised stainless steel cabinet with smooth stainless steel inner;
- High strength carry handles;
- Lockable latch;
- Internal light;
- Injection moulded high density foam for superior insulation properties;
- Internal metal plate allows more even refrigeration with keeps temperatures more stable in the fridge and keeps running time lower;
- Danfoss BD35F compressor for serviceability, reliability and parts availability;
- Intelligent compressor control with built in 12 volt / 24 volt / 240 volt automatic switching;
- Intelligent compressor control with automatic high speed mode when abundant power is available;
- Power saving mode when running off battery power;
- Automatic battery cut out to protect your battery from over discharge;
- Easy to read digital thermostat;
- Ability to cool over 60 degrees below ambient temperature;
- More usable interior space than other 125 litre fridges (cooling plates are built into the walls rather than taking up room in the interior of your fridge);
- Corrosion resistant;
- Quality and performance tested;
- Three year warranty;
- Australia wide dealer network;