Vicmap - Central
As part of our freight service Kulkyne Kampers offers freight insurance to ensure that the customer is protected if their goods get lost or damaged in transit. Freight insurance is optional so customers will need to select this option during the shopping cart process if they require it. We will ship your goods to you under one of the following terms depending upon which insurance option you select.
DDP: If you select the Freight Insurance option your goods will be freighted to you "DDP" which means we will assume all responsibility for delivering the goods to you. Any damage or loss of goods will be covered by Kulkyne Kampers at no risk to you. Once you have signed the "Proof of Delivery" when the goods are delivered to you, any damage to the product then becomes your responsibility. Please ensure your goods are fully delivered in good condition before you sign the "Proof of Delivery."
CFR: If you do not select the Freight Insurance option your goods will be freighted to you "CFR" which means you assume all responsibly for loss or damage of the goods from us to you. No liability will be accepted by Kulkyne Kampers under any circumstances if you do not select the Freight Insurance option.
Delivery Times: The times shown on this website are intended as a guide only, please call us if your delivery time is critical.
Freight DetailsSize: 26(l) x 35(w) x 3(h) cms Weight: 2kgs
Add your products to the shopping cart and you can calculate a total freight costs for the items in your shopping cart…
Vicmap - Central
Spatial Vision's new Vicmap Book series is designed for use by state government, emergency services, local government, utility companies,companies or individuals interested in land management in regional Victoria and is also a valuable reference for regional travellers.
Books in the series contains a wide range of topographic information using the latest and most accurate Victorian government data and is consistent with maps used by all State government agencies.
Each map book comprises:
- high quality 1:100,000 topographic maps (plus 1:50,000 maps for selected areas) showing:
- sealed and unsealed roads, walking tracks, and railway lines
- rivers, creeks, channels, drains, dams, wetlands, and coastal features
- contours, cliffs, quarries and other physical features
- built up areas, buildings, public land boundaries, plantations and aircraft landing areas
- easy to read township maps showing:
- emergency services depots
- hospitals, municipal offices, post offices, churches, schools and other key community infrastructure
- land uses