30 Day Money Back Guarantee
At Kulkyne Kampers we want you to be 100% happy with your purchase, which is why we back up every sale with our 30 Day 100% Money Back Guarantee. If you're not 100% happy with our product you can return it within 30 days of purchase and we will refund 100% of the cost of your purchase. Please note that this does not apply to sale, clearance or ex-demonstration items.
Any benefits you receive under our '30 Day Money Back Guarantee' are in addition to other rights and remedies that you may have as a consumer under Australian consumer law.
Returns Policy and Procedure
Our policy and procedure for returns is that we will accept them provided you fulfil the following requirements:
- Returns must be authorised before goods can be returned, so please give our Customer Service Staff a call on (02) 5024 2200 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your details.
- Once confirmed with the Customer Service staff, we will email you a ‘Customer Returns Guarantee Form’, which you will need to complete and attach to the product before sending it back to us.This will ensure that once your item is received we can process your item in the timeliest manner.
- Items must be returned in the same condition in which you received them (ie unused) and in the original packaging, so that they are fit for resale.
- Does not apply to defects created by misuse, abuse or physical damage, so if you are unsure on how to set up or use a product please ask for proper instruction from our friendly staff or visit our website www.kulkyne.com or YouTube Channel for further instructions.
- All returns must be packed securely for shipping. The customer is responsible for the cost of return freight, and you will be required to register and insure the product shipped. If this is not done then we will not be held responsible for goods that are sent for return that are lost or damaged if not insured or registered.
- Please note Kulkyne Kampers reserve the right to assess the condition of the returned goods prior to providing a refund, which may result in the refund being refused.
- We reserve the right to charge a re-stocking fee for some items to recover all reasonable expenses of time, handling and return costs to suppliers (This is more applicable when it relates to a product that we do not regularly stock or for when we have to order in larger quantities than we normally stock from our supplier).
- You should expect to receive your refund within 4 weeks of giving your package to the return shipper, but in many cases you will receive your refund more quickly.
- Shipping and handling costs on the original purchase are non refundable.
- Refunds will be issued using your original payment method, so please retain your original receipt for proof of purchase. Gift cards are non-redeemable for cash.
- Once we have received and processed your refund we will notify you via e-mail.
Please note that due to our shop Point of Sale System being independent of our website, from time to time it may occur that an item ordered on our web page is out of stock due to being sold in-store just prior. Although rare, if this does happen we will contact you and offer you the choice to either place the item on back order and ship when it arrives or refund you.
For further information or assistance with any of the above please do not hesitate to give our customer service team a call on (03) 5024 2200 or email email@example.com.